It is not easy for me to build up a site by myself because I’m not good at using a laptop or a computer. But anyways, this is an excellent opportunity to improve my skills through this course. This week, I will share a Home-made Toast with you guys, which I think is better than Pizza somehow.
- Toasts – 4 slides
- Egg – 2
- Cheese – 2 pieces
- Ham – 2 pieces
- Shredded Cheese – a little bit
- Mayo – a little bit
- Pepper – a little bit
- Pre-Heat oven to 180 degree.
- Cut all sides for those toasts
- Put some mayo on one slide first, then put 1 pieces of cheese and ham.
- Put another slide of toast on top then use a spoon to press a hole in the middle of the toast.
- Put an egg on the hole and then put some shredded cheese surrounding the egg.
- Put the toast on a tray then take it into the oven after pre-heat to 180 degree and baked for 20 minutes 🙂